SIA «Inomedis Aesthetic Group»
2.1. for natural persons - clients of SIA "Inomedis Aesthetic Group";
2.2. visitors to the Inomedis office who are subject to video surveillance;
2.3. visitors to the Inomedis website https://inomedis.lv/ (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Clients").
3. Inomedis cares about the privacy and personal data protection of the Clients, respects the rights of the Clients to the lawfulness of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable legislation - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Regulation), the Personal Data Processing Law and other applicable legislation in the field of privacy and data processing.
THE CONTROLLER AND HIS CONTACT DETAILS
5. The controller of the processing of personal data p is SIA "Inomedis Aesthetic Group", reg. Meža prospekts 12-1, Jūrmala, LV-2010 , factual address: G.Astras iela 1С, 2nd floor, Riga, LV-1084 (hereinafter - Inomedis).
6. SIA "Inomedis Aesthetic Group", reg. 40203138358, legal address: Meža prospekts 12-1, Jūrmala, LV-2010, factual address: G.Astras iela 1С, 2nd floor, Riga, LV-1084 in accordance with Inomedis' instructions and using technical and organisational data protection measures, will process the Client's personal data to the extent and in the manner required and permitted by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8. In order to provide better and more suitable products and services to the Customer, as well as to provide, maintain, protect and improve existing products and services, Inomedis processes data collected from the provision of services, and Inomedis processes personal data to identify the Customer, administer billing, collect debts from debtors, prevention of unlawful behaviour, handle customer objections.
10. Inomedis processes personal data in order to provide quality, timely and convenient service to the Customer during the term of the contractual relationship with Inomedis:
10.1. managing client relationships (including remote), ensuring the conclusion and execution of Contracts and related processes;
10.2. handle customer complaints and provide support (including technical support) in relation to the services provided;
10.3. to inform customers about other companies' products and services;
10.4. developing and bidding for new products.
11. Inomedis processes personal data in order to promote the development of the industry and offer new services to Clients, including the processing of statistical data of Inomedis Clients for market analysis and business model development.
12. Inomedis processes personal data in order to establish and maintain Inomedis' internal processes, to ensure the circulation of documents and other internal processes (e.g. archiving of contracts and other documents) to the extent necessary and sufficient for this purpose.
13. Inomedis is entitled to process data for the following purposes as well as for other purposes, subject to the freely given and unambiguous consent of the Customer: to promote the image of Inomedis on the market by sending the Customer nice wishes, granting bonuses, organising surveys to improve existing products and services, as well as to develop new products.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
14. Inomedis processes Customer personal data on the following legal grounds: processing is carried out with the consent of the data subject (Customer) (for example, when purchasing goods or services from Inomedis) (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation); for compliance with laws and regulations, in order to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Company by binding external laws and regulations (Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation). Article 6(1)(b)); processing is necessary for the pursuit or defence of the legitimate interests of Inomedis (e.g. debt collection, direct marketing resulting in new and/or individual offers of Inomedis products and services to the Customer) (Article 6(1)(f)); processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject (Customer) or another natural person (e.g. video surveillance) (Article 6(1)(d) of the Regulation).
15. The Customer shall have the right to withdraw its prior consent at any time through the specified communication channels with Inomedis. The notified changes will take effect within three working days. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
16. Inomedis is prohibited to disclose the Customer Data to third parties, except to the persons provided for in external laws and regulations (including authorities) upon their justified request in the manner and to the extent provided for in external laws and regulations.
17. Conclusion and performance of the contract - In order for Inomedis to conclude and perform the contract with the Client, to provide quality services and to serve the Client, it must collect and process certain personal data that is collected prior to entering into the contract with Inomedis or during the term of the contract.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY INOMEDIS?
18.1. client IP address information;
18.2. cookies (website browsing data) - data about visiting the Inomedis website inomedis.lv, (hereinafter - "Inomedis website ");
18.3. date, time and amount of internet browsing, location at the time of browsing;
18.3. etc. personal data, depending on the type of service provided to the Client, by informing the Client in advance.
THE RIGHT OF THE CUSTOMER TO RESTRICT THE PROCESSING OF HIS/HER DATA
19. Profiling of customer personal data as data processing:
19.1. profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data which consists in the use of personal data for the purpose of evaluating certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of that natural person's personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
19.2. when processing the Customer's personal data, Inomedis may carry out profiling in order to send wishes, gifts, award bonuses, create and express individual offers. Automated individual decisions are made for commercial purposes only and will not have legal consequences for the Customer. The Customer has the right at any time to object to the adoption of an automated decision and not to be the subject of such a decision by informing Inomedis.
20. To Customer is always informed about new, innovative and/or products, services, as well as special contractual terms (e.g. discounts) created specifically for the Customer in accordance with the legal basis for the processing of personal data specified in paragraph IV of this Policy, the Customer has the right to opt-out of receiving commercial communications at any time and free of charge by informing Inomedis.
21. The Customer has the right to object at any time to the profiling of his/her personal data or to opt-out of receiving commercial communications by notifying Inomedis in writing by sending a request/submission to firstname.lastname@example.org signed with a secure electronic signature or by writing to email@example.com. The changes will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data prior to the Customer's objection and/or refusal referred to in this paragraph.
22. Cookies are small text files that are created and stored on the Client's device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) when visiting Inomedis websites. Cookies "remember" the user's experience and basic information and thus improve the ease of use of the Inomedis website.
23. Cookies are used to process general user habits and site usage history, to diagnose problems and deficiencies in site performance, to collect statistics on user habits, and to ensure full and convenient use of site functionality.
25. Inomedis hosted websites use functional, analytical, advertising and mandatory cookies.
RETRIEVING CUSTOMER DATA
26. Inomedis obtains the Customer's personal data when the Customer:
26.1. purchase and use Inomedis products or services;
26.2. sign up for news or other services from Inomedis;
26.3. contact the Customer about the product or service used or contact Inomedis regarding a complaint or request for information, identifying the Customer;
26.4. take part in competitions, lotteries or surveys;
26.5. visit or browse the Inomedis website;
27. Inomedis may process the Customer's personal data received from third parties if the Customer has consented to this.
28. Inomedis may process personal data about the Customer from other companies and partner companies, with the prior consent of the Customer.
PROCESSING TIME OF CUSTOMER
29. Inomedis will process the Customer's personal data as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
29.1. the Agreement between the Client and Inomedis is valid;
29.2. the retention period of personal data is determined by or results from the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
29.3. to the extent necessary for the protection and legitimate interests of Inomedis;
29.4. until the Client's consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn.
SHARING OF CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA
30. In order to provide services to the Customer, Inomedis may share the Customer's personal data with:
30.1. partners or agents involved in the provision of products and services ordered or used by the Client;
31. Inomedis is obliged to provide information about personal data to the following authorities and services: law enforcement authorities, the courts or other state and local authorities, if this is required by laws, regulations or a request for information from the relevant authority;
32. Inomedis shall provide the Client's personal data only to the extent necessary and sufficient in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments and the objective circumstances of the particular situation.
CLIENT DATA PROTECTION
33. Inomedis shall ensure, continuously review and improve security measures to protect the Customer's personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or destruction. To ensure this, Inomedis applies modern technologies, technical and organizational requirements, including the use of firewalls, intrusion detection, analysis software.
34. Inomedis thoroughly checks all service providers that process the Client's personal data on behalf and on behalf of Inomedis, as well as assesses whether the cooperation partners (personal data processors) apply appropriate security measures to ensure that the processing of the Client's personal data is carried out in accordance with Inomedis' delegation and the requirements of the regulatory enactments. The cooperation partners are not allowed to process the Client's personal data for their own purposes.
35. Inomedis shall not be liable for any unauthorised access to and/or loss of personal data where this is beyond the control of Inomedis, for example due to the fault and/or negligence of the Customer. In the event of a compromise of the Client's personal data, Inomedis will notify the DPA and, if necessary, the Client.
36. Contact Inomedis firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the personal data held by Inomedis.
37. Correct any personal data held by Inomedis about yourself by contacting email@example.com.
38. The Customer has the right to obtain information about those natural or legal persons who have received information about this Customer from Inomedis within a certain period of time. Inomedis will not provide the Client with information about state institutions which are the conductors of criminal proceedings, subjects of operational activity or other institutions about which the law prohibits the disclosure of such information.
39. Request erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data the processing of which is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
40. The Client shall have the right to the portability of his/her personal data if the processing is carried out by automated means by submitting a written application.
42. To contact Inomedis or the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data at the Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia, address: 17 Elijas Street, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone +371 67 223 131, in connection with questions concerning the processing of personal data.
43. Contact Inomedis by writing to email@example.com, for information about the processing and protection of your personal data.